- B.S. – Loma Linda University
- M.D. – Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Residency – White Memorial
- Cardiology Training – White Memorial, Good Samaritan Hospital
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Board Certified in Cardiovascular Diseases
- Fellow American College of Cardiology
- Diplomate American Board of Cardiovascular Diseases
- Diplomate American Board of Internal Medicine
Dr. Aleman is Board Certified in Cardiovascular Diseases and Internal Medicine. He obtained his medical education at Loma Linda where he graduated in 1983. He completed his residency in Internal Medicine at Loma Linda and White Memorial Hospital in 1986. He began his cardiology training at White Memorial Medical Center and Good Samaritan. He completed his cardiology fellowship in 1989 and was board certified in cardiovascular disease in 1990. He obtained a Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology 1990.
Dr. Aleman has enjoyed sharing his expertise in Interventional Cardiology with friends that he has made in other countries over the years. He took a Glendale Academy sponsored trip to Argentina in the city of Puiggari where they instructed staff cardiologists on the art of angioplasty when it was first introduced to the university.
Dr. Aleman went on to lead a team of cath lab personnel to the Khon Kam University in North East Thailand where they were instrumental in initiating a cardiovascular angiography program during the first ever coronary angioplasty at the lab and in teaching the physicians and fellows on angioplasty, stenting, and pacemaker placements. Dr. Aleman has published in the area of mitral valvuloplasty in the American College of Cardiology Journal and has participated in research programs for Medtronic and Biotronik. Dr. Aleman considers himself a Glendale native. He has been in Glendale since 1969 and graduated from Glendale Academy. Dr. Aleman is married and has three children. He enjoys traveling, bicycling, and skiing.
Cardiac Specialty Care
• CardioMEMS (Heart Failure)
• PFO Closure
• Complex Higher-Risk (And Indicated) Patients (CHIP) Angioplasty
• Impella and ECMO Support
• Varicose Vein Treatment (Venous Ablation)
• DVT thrombectomy - IVC filter
• Carotid Stenting
• Holter Monitoring
• Exercise Stress Test
• Nuclear Stress Test
• Enhanced External Counterpulsation (EECP)